View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Aug 18, 2017 4:16 pm

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Captions forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Kiara Bloodfang's Story 
Draconian Saint

Have thanks: 166 time
Post Re: Kiara Bloodfang's Story
Thanks, misnomer, and I agree. I've had a bit of a rough time in Real life because of worries about my health. I do have a bit of scene planned just have to figure out how to put it. This is a draft and certainly not any where near a finished work. :)

By the way I am having a hard time editing a longish post. The blasted thing keeps jumping around. Maybe because I have to enlarge it. So if you see any glaring errors feel free to edit them. Even a draft should be as correct as possible.

The basic plot for the rest of the story is this.: She is furious at Caldron but he eventually manages to persuade her to his point of view. Then Tandor returns. I could use some help on what happens between the threesome. Don't want the boys to actually fight or if they start to fight Kiara manages to stop it. Tandor has heard a rumour of a witch down Blackmarsh way who might have a cure and goes off to check on it. Not sure if he should eventually return disconsolate and disappointed because he still hasn't found a cure only to find Kiara involved with Caldron. He could just quietly vanish from the scene or find a warm, friendly maiden in his travels who consoles him. :)

Eventually our two vampires settle down to live as happily ever after as two people can whether mortal or emortal.

Wed Apr 08, 2009 6:57 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Have thanks: 63 time
hehe very good nak, sounds about right...

as for wolfs gate version 7.2

in the past (40 years before present day) kiara and tandor are running around the city, basicly playing tag kinda deal)

Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 pm
Report this post
Draconian Saint

Sorry I haven't been on and updated this but I have serious computer problems and am just not reliable right now. Also some personal problems which need to be dealt with.

If someone wishes to complete the story that would be fine with me. Now don't everyone jump in and start writing. :) I'm afraid it will be a while before I can get a reliable computer and be back on a regular basis.

Sun May 17, 2009 8:10 am
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Have thanks: 288 time
No problem, Nakia. I'm experiencing a time limitation for writing as well, so I haven't even finished the corrections that Misnomer gave me. I have missed seeing you around, though. So, I really hope your computer problems get fixed soon.

Sun May 17, 2009 9:31 am
Report this post
Draconic Admin

second that one, glad to see u havnt forgoten us nakia...

bikulding

Sun May 17, 2009 12:45 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Thread-necromancy! hehe

I am working on rewriting this story into a full length novel. It would be interesting to see how you would have had it play out. I am glad for the work you put into this nak.

Ps, make sure to check Sabrina's lectern when you get to play castle Pundus

Mon Jul 15, 2013 3:35 am
Report this post
Draconian Saint

Great. Scythe. I take a look at it from time to time. Don't forget the Song that Misnomer wrote for the story. Bet Sue could sing it but we need a tune, can't use Over the Rainbow because of copyright laws. This story really was a team effort and Misnomer deserves a lot of the credit for it.

I was going to have Kiara's sister end it with the two vampires eventually vanishing into the darkness. The sister's son inherits the estate and all live reasonably happily ever after....Ta Dum.

Looking forward to what you do with it.

Mon Jul 15, 2013 4:05 am
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Thank you Nakia :) i am afraid im getting to much underworld flavor with it this time around, but we shall see. All of the original characters are still in it, and its being blended with book 'six' the one about blood keep (ie the story for wolfs gate)

In two chapters i introduced Kiere (Kiara) and her father Phoenix, and introduced the vampire aspect. Now just need to move the plot to the next point hehe so much fun writing is :P

thanks for letting me know, often wondered how it ended myself ;)

Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:56 am
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 18 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2