View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 26, 2017 1:45 pm

Welcome
Welcome to the Dragon Captions forum

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community, you will have access to post topics, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload content, and access many other special features. In addition, registered members also see less advertisements. Registration is fast, simple, and absolutely free, so please, join our community today!

Reply to topic  [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11
 A Saints Tale: Rebirth 
Draconic Admin

Have thanks: 63 time
Post Re: A Saints Tale: Rebirth
I have completed the first of the side quests for this mod. A simple deliver this item, and return to the sender quest. Next is the far more interesting Hunting Guild Quests. Ever wanted to be released into an area to hunt and get paid for the pelts and leave at any time? Then these will be for you

Wed Feb 10, 2016 3:58 am
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Have thanks: 288 time
Ah, yes. Hunting for pelts. That's a good quest. Will it be a radiant quest or a constant one? (Someone had a quest out of Bruma (Oblivion), I think, where everytime you acquired a certain amount of certain pelts, you could turn them in and be paid for them. For the quest to be useful, I think, there will need to be a slightly bigger reward than the player can get just selling them to a trader.

Have you checked out SkyUI and SKSE for extra commands and stuff that can be used in mods?

Wed Feb 10, 2016 5:46 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

I have not checked into those just yet. I might need some of the extended functionality but we shall see.

The idea here is that you are tasked on the quests to hunt a specific number of creatures. You are given a specially named bow and some arrows from the hunter. they are slightly better than their standard counterparts. Then when you get pelts from creatures either in the hunting zone or in the wild, you can trade them for either coins (at 1.5x the normal price) or more of the arrows that can be used outsiide of the hunting zone.

Thu Feb 11, 2016 11:04 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Ooo. I like that idea. A choice. Choices are always good.

Fri Feb 12, 2016 5:39 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Trying to add a reason to return to eagles pass. I like archery in this game so thought that I would try to add incentive to use it in this hunting ground.

Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:35 pm
Report this post
Retainer

Have thanks: 0 time
It's nice you are still continuing on this :)

I have a little question however:
In the Legend of San Kor it the player is told about a secret compex tunnel system that connects various points of cyrodill and adjacents regions of Tamriel. There is also an incomplete cell that make think about a sort of trasportation network.
Do you plan to use this in the third chapter?

P.S: In the first post the first spoiler doesn't work. Also in the third post only the first and the last spoliers works. Strange.
In the current form the story will follow the path you thinked for Resurrection/War of the Saint/A final Note or will take a completly different path you dind't think before?
Also many things are lefted unknow in Legend Of San Kor. As I suppose that Luna will not be present in the new chapter, should be better to publish a sort of backstory of Luna's Past as planned for A final Note?
Sorry for my errors: I'm dysgraphic and non native speaker.

Even if I would have preferred that the story was self contained in a single game, instead of being spreaded between two games.
Consider that many people are currently replaying Oblivion, cause also many interesting mods that camed out the last 2/3 years.

Sat Sep 17, 2016 10:55 pm
Report this post
Draconic Admin

Ilde,

Your questions are quite thought-provoking, but I don't think I could answer them properly.

Perhaps you would like to pm Scythe with some of your questions? I know he is still interested in this mod though RL
has kept him pretty busy of late.

Wed Sep 21, 2016 6:50 pm
Report this post
Reply to topic   [ 107 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11